The Eastern Amulet earring in recycled 925 sterling silver is inspired by the ancient designs of traditional Moroccan amulets and worn for protection. The small detailed window like designs hang off thin light weight hoops.
These earrings are made from recycled 925 sterling silver.
The earrings have a 5cm drop from the top of the hoop to the base of the earring. The amulet has a width of 2cm and the hoop a width of 2.5cm.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)