The crescent moon is a symbol of the Goddess, representing the feminine energy and the cycles of nature. It is often used in rituals and ceremonies related to the moon's phases, such as full moon ceremonies or new moon intentions.
Overall, the crescent moon can be seen as a symbol of hope and new beginnings, as it represents the cyclical nature of life and the potential for growth and renewal.
Material: Sterling silver
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)