The art of fretwork began more than 3000 years ago in Egypt, with the geometric shapes and decorative style inspiring jewelry and architecture throughout many cultures since. The Selma Earrings, in 18k Polished Gold Vermeil, are so inspired and embellished with an elegant tier of Black Sapphires, long associated with protection, good fortune, spiritual insight, kindness and wise judgment.
Black Sapphire invokes the wisdom of confidence in one's own intuition. It is a grounding stone, one of protection and centering of both the body and external energy forces. Honoring the higher mind and deflecting negativity, Black Sapphire provides a calm strength in high stress or chaotic situations, bringing intuition, clarity, and self-mastery. Worn throughout history for protection, good fortune, and spiral insight; Sapphires are not only rich symbols of power and strength but also of kindness and wise judgement.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)