The Sura Necklace in cross-brushed silver is reminiscent of an ancient coin with its symmetric hand brushed embossed dotted detailing and circular shape, a faceted oval emerald at the tip of 4 symmetrical points completes the design on a fine chain with delicate gold bead detailing.
Emerald gemstones represent love, wisdom and fertility. A goddess stone. A stone of aspiration and inspiration, Emerald opens the heart, clearing and strengthening one’s connection to Divine Love, and sustaining one in their spiritual journey. It encourages one to live and act from the heart, offering unconditional love and compassion in daily life and relationships, and to be open to receive love from others.
MAX LENGTH: 46cm, can also be worn at 41cm & 35cm
SYMBOL: 2cm width x 3cm height (Inc Gemstone)
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)