Serpents and snakes have always played an integral a role in religion, mythology, and literature; throughout the ages these mystical creatures have come to symbolise fertility and creative life force. The serpent’s shedding of its skin is very symbolic of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing within our lives. The Serpent Ring, in polished ethical Sterling Silver, calls on the inner wisdom of its wearer; reminding them, with each new day, they have the opportunity to rebirth into the best versions of ourselves.
Emerald encourages growth, reflection, peace and balance. It also represents healing and fertility. The verdant tones reflected in the jewel are tempered by a cool blue which symbolises a steadfast bond.
SIZE: 6.5 USA
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)