A fine sparkling hand brushed band of gold curves into a centre of two faceted Rubys set to compliment a seal of two flowing carved hearts. Fiery and captivating Rubys with the symbol of a heart makes this ring the heart keeper.
The fiery and captivating Ruby is a stone of nobility, considered the most magnificent of all gems, the queen of stones and the stone of kings. Revered in many cultures throughout history, Ruby has always been a talisman of passion, protection, prosperity and love. It symbolizes the sun, and its glowing hue suggests an inextinguishable flame within the stone that emanates the pure Red ray with a vibrancy unsurpassed.
SIZE: U.S 6
SYMBOL: 1.1cm width x 0.7cm height
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
FINISH: Brushed 18K gold Vermeil
Supplied in luxury Temple of the Sun wallet and gift box
All Temple of the Sun Jewellery is hand finished according to the highest standard and our craftsman are certified to meet global standards in environmental management, social responsibility, and workplace safety.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)