The Crescent Moon has long been a symbol of feminine energy. The word 'crescent' is derived from the Latin word creare - which means to create, so this ancient symbol is linked to the creative power of the Divine Goddess.
These Ethical Silver earrings have delicate hand-stamped detailing that represent the ancient symbol of the sun, meaning they harness both the solar and lunar energies - perfect for creative artists.
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)