The Capella Pyrite Necklace with delicate handmade gold crescent moons is a delicate beaded combination of powerful Pyrite and 18k Gold Vermeil beads. The Crescent moon represents femininity, women, growth and creativity.
As a gemstone, Pyrite is used as a unique protector that draws the energy from the Earth all through the physical body and lays it into the aura and creates a defensive shield that protects against the negative powers, ambiance pollutants, physical harm and emotional attack. Pyrite also supports the wearer with a strength of assertive and boldness action when he protects the others in the community or the planet.
MAX LENGTH: 48cm, can also be worn at 43cm
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
FINISH:18K Gold Vermeil
PENDANT: 3 x 0.8mm moons
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)