Throughout time the Holy Sapphire in all of its celestial hues has been associated with the Sacred. A stone of wisdom and royalty, of prophecy and divine favour, Sapphires of heavenly blue signified the height of celestial hope and faith and were believed to bestow protection, good fortune and spiritual insight. Blue Sapphire inspires confidence in one's own intuition whilst being protective, grounding and alleviating anxiety and sorrow. A talisman for the seeker in us all...
Our Gold Vermeil jewellery is hand-made from ethically sourced 925 Silver, finished with a high quality 2.5 Micron thick layer of 18K Gold plate ensuring the rich gold lustre is retained longer.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)