A disc of brushed Gold Vermeil who's imperfect face is reminiscent of that of an ancient coin. The warm gold tone of the disc is complimented by a sparkling constellation cool blue Sapphires and London Blue Topaz.
Of all the precious stones in the world, blue topaz is the perfect fit for intellectuals. Writers, artists, and scholars give blue topaz meaning by wearing it because it is indeed made for them, promoting higher thinking and cognition. Other feelings attached to blue topaz are serenity, friendship, fidelity, integrity, and gentleness. Just looking into its calm, cool shade of sparkling blue can make you breathe a sigh of relief.
MAX LENGTH: 49cm, can also be worn at 41cm
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
FINISH:18K Gold Vermeil
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)