Our delicate Blessing Necklace in polished Ethical Sterling Silver carries the energy of the Mati in a sequence of 5- symbolic charms which are known as the “Evil Eye”. The legend of the Evil eye itself can be traced back to ancient Greek and Roman texts and is also mentioned in the Bible and Quran. As a symbol of protection, the wearer goes forth into each day with the light of the divine upon them, pulling them towards prosperity and encouraging similar transcending beauty within.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)