There's a whole lot going on here. Beach Business meets the Velvet Underground meets 90s style flip phones. All thrown together and printed on a Band Tee fit. Band tee fit means slightly cropped in body length and slightly wider and higher neck. It's a banger of a tee, and broadly the favoured fit amongst the in-house HQ team.
- 160GSM 100% Recycled Cotton
- Band Tee Fit
This t-shirt uses 100% Recycled Cotton Yarn. Part of our 'Critical Change' initiative. Using the off-shoots and the off-cuts re-milled cotton yarn! Arguably, the most sustainable of all cotton jerseys!
Fits true to size (Although a bit cropped). Our model wears a large in our t-shirts, jackets, fleece, and shirting. He's 182 cm tall (6 ft). We recommend you take your regular size.
I'm waiting for my man
Twenty-six dollars in my hand.
You'll actually need forty nine, ninety nine.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)