A refined look with supreme comfort. A Day Late effortlessly blends our handmade acetate frame with a polished metal nose bridge to provide that impeccably functional frame you've been seeking out. Heighten your style with a wearable pair of sunglasses that can compliment any look, any day and any adventure you set yourself on.
Mineral Glass is created from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It’s endlessly recyclable and harmless to humans and animals alike. It’s high resistance to scratching and lack of distortion make it the world’s best lens material. It really does have to be Mineral Glass.
6 BASE LENS CURVE
Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve. Sizing: 50 - 22.5 - 140 (mm). For sizing help see our Frame Dimension Guide.
100% UVA/UVB PROTECTION
All OTIS fixed-tint lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and HEV light to provide superior protection from solar damage causing intraocular melanoma and macular degeneration, as well as reducing eye fatigue and reducing the visible signs of ageing, while maintaing true color and depth perception.
METAL AND ACETATE FRAMES
Made with premium quality acetate (originating from renewable resources wood pulp & cotton fibre), the ideal material for making durable eyewear. Its hue is embedded within the product rather than sprayed onto the surface, retaining colour brightness and preventing peeling & fading. OTIS handmade frames have stainless steel wires injected into the temples for adjustability - a task best performed by an Eye Care Professional.
VISSOTTICA HINGES WITH STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS
OTIS frames are produced with high quality 3, 5 and 7 barrel hinges. These premium grade Vissottica brand hinges are extremely durable and boast 100% corrosion resistance.
OTIS sunglasses are constructed using the highest quality materials available. Each component is individually quality checked before being carefully packaged, ready for sale. OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)