Modern manufacturing meets strong lines of the 50s and 60s. Carrying on the distinctive cat eye design aesthetic offering a sense of warmth and comfort. POKA is a hand assembled sturdy yet light acetate frame. Offering further comfort with a distinctive saddle bridge and custom pin rivet detailing. Historical eyewear for the here and now.
• 5 barrel metal hinges
• Handshaped acetate produced from natural cellulose
• 100% UV protection
• Scratch Resistant
• All EPØKHE frames are RX compatible
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)