The Trashed Hemp Boardshorts are part of our sustainable boardies range made from eco-friendly Hemp and Recycled Polyester. We are throwing it straight back to the 90's with our hand-drawn Afends thrash logo and contrast white stitching.
With practicality in mind, there is no chance of rashing up when you surf with one seamless piece of fabric for each leg panel with the in-leg seam removed and slight stretch for easy movement.
Designed with a fixed waist with pull-through drawcord and velcro fly, perfect for those stuck in between sizes as they are adjustable to achieve the perfect fit.
Mens Hemp Fixed Waist Boardshort
Outseam Length: 18 inch
Velcro and Pull Through Drawcord
Single Internal Side Pocket With Zip
Elastic Key Loop Inside Pocket
Afends Recycled Paper Logo Patch
Non GMO & Mould Resistant
53% Hemp 44% Recycled Polyester 3% Elastane
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)