Meet our Pal St. Gerard. This little guy is the patron of expectant mothers. Born in Italy and living a short but meaningful life, St Gerard’s prayers are sought for the children, unborn children, women in childbirth, mothers, expectant mothers & motherhood.
St Gerard was said to be responsible for a number of miracles throughout his life but his legend lives on for one particular miracle that relates to a woman in labor.
Shortly before St Gerard’s death he had dropped his handkerchief & told the girl who had found it to keep it as she "may need it someday." Years later the girl unexpectedly went into labor and was on the verge of losing her baby. She called for St Gerard's handkerchief to be applied to her and almost immediately, her pain abated and she proceeded to give birth to a healthy child - something very rare during that time! And so the legend of St Gerard’s status of the Patron Saint of Motherhood continues on, this time in the form of a gorgeous round pendant designed to be worn by all the gorgeous Mum’s out there.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)