Thrills couldn't be more proud to present our capsule collectionwith long-term Thrills friend and regular contributor James Adams, his iconic images as captivating as his words featured on the outside and inside of classic Thrills Merch Fit Tees. The Noise Control Tee is exactly what you need in times where everything's getting a bit too loud.
James is an Australian music photographer, who learnt his way around a camera on the Gold Coast through surf and fashion but found his true inspiration in photographing the raw, ugly underbelly of Sydney’s King’s Cross music scene. James buried himself in the crowds and back allies of the grimiest parts of the city and it’s here that his style became one completely unto his own. Forever searching for a moment that most would miss lead him from tour vans and rundown warehouses to the biggest stages in the world and back again. With interests so perfectly aligned it was inevitable that our paths would cross, they did many years ago and we haven’t stopped working together since.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)