Renowned for its hardwearing structure and distinctive diagonal weave, this twill has been reimagined into a featherweight construction. A relaxed button up that we throw on in the carpark as our armour for the work day ahead.
The best of both worlds. Hardwearing - but light as a feather.
Made from the corozo nut, it has tightly wound organic fibers giving it excellent durability and scratch resistance. And because it returns to the earth it's a 100% better option to the plastic variety.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)