We often hear about the Roman Emperors, but much less frequently do we hear about the Roman Empresses who were married to them. Livia Drusilla became the 3rd and final wife of Emperor Augustus of the Roman Empire. Despite the patriarchal society she was born into, Livia used her wits, inner-strength and beauty to establish a dynasty. Livia was so revered, that after her death she was named a goddess in her own right: Diva Augusta.
The Livia Necklace in Polished Ethical Sterling Silver is an ode to the will power, strength and beauty of this incredible woman.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)