The Salacia Pendant necklace in recycled 925 sterling silver is a small round pendant that depicts a picture of the sea goddess Salacia. Salacia, wife of King Neptune, is worshipped as the goddess of salt water and the female divinity. She rides through the seas in her pearl shell chariot driven by dolphins and seahorses. The pendant hangs of a thin balled chain.
The necklace is made from recycled 925 sterling silver.
This necklace has a 41cm long chain and comes with a 5cm extension. It will hang approximately 9cm below the neckline. The pendant is 2cm in diameter. The necklace weighs 8 grams.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)