These earrings are inspired by ancient Egyptian scarab amulets featuring the scarab beetle. A turquoise body sits in between the wings fanning upwards and meeting at the tips. Scarab amulets were often given as gifts and a symbol of good luck. The round winged amulet dangles of a small lightweight hoop. They have a thick 18K gold plating on top of a recycled 925 sterling silver base.
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)