The Enjoy jacket connects traditional early 90's streetwear with the styling of the 70's.
The heavy wale corduroy fabric is a welcomed change in fabrication, creating a warm and buttery soft shell that's reminiscent of a much-loved vintage jacket.
Small embroidery hits and custom woven labels add a level of humour and detail that Afends jackets have become known for over the years.
Available in Port
Mens Corduroy Jacket
Button Down Front & Cuffs
Afends Logo Patch on Left Chest
100% Cotton 4.5 Wale Corduroy
Delivery and Return
Returns will be processed as soon as they are received back in store. Please fill out the delivery slip and specify your order number, if you require an exchange, store credit or refund and what your item is.
- The item is in its original condition - unwashed, unworn, all tags and hygiene seals (if applicable) are attatched and have not been previously removed.
- The item is within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)
- The item is NOT imitates or earrings (unless faulty)
- The item was NOT purchased from Sale category
Corner Surf Shop
103 Marine Terrace
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation
- Your return parcel must be received back into our warehouse within 14 days of original delivery (Australian customers) and within 30 days of original delivery (International customers)